Tuesday, March 22, 2005

A Gaming Collaborative with Cornell. You in?

Greetings,

As I said in my last posting, we are working on creating a collaboration with Cornell University that would include a course taught at Cornell but attended by Park students. The course, which would meet twice a week, would explore the development and production of video games; Park students would contribute their expertise in narrative and multimedia, and CU students, drawn from the Computer Science department, would be responsible for more technical aspects of the projects.

Sound like fun? Please contact my assistant, Bonnie Ryan, at bryan@ithaca.edu and let us know. We'll schedule a meeting before registration begins to give you the information you need to decide if it's something you'd like to do.

Thanks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is an awesome opportunity. I only with I would be here to participate!

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home